I forgot my wedding anniversary

< What a shame Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and I forgot all about it

Yesterday for some reason I decided to go with my friend to the mall to see new shops and maybe to buy something

eventually i didnt by clothes by my friend does

Every time my husband called me and asked when I will get home I did not understand why he calls all the time I did not realize I was probably had other things in my mind


When I was back home, my daughter calls and greeting me

I asked her what for ? She said that my wedding anniversary is today

I told my daughter I'd forgotten the date I am SO ashamed

When my husband called and asked when i will be at home, I told him that , we forgot our wedding anniversary

I told my daughter I'd forgotten the date I am SO ashamed

When my husband called and asked when i will be at home, I told him that , we forgot our wedding anniversary

He said me sarcastically to me that indeed we forgot about it

When oppend the door I saw a huge bouquet and chocolates waiting for me on the table

I apologized to him and told him I am so ashamed

I forgot my wedding anniversary !!!!!!!!!!!!   

Next time i will never forget !!!!!!! it was hard lesson for me !!!!!




here pic of what my husband bought me






תגובות