mall shopping



every week  i hanging with my friend in  our town's local  mall
This time I decided to go to the center of  activity in Tel Aviv where we can do shopping and eat
We traveled by train and arrived in Tel Aviv Azrieli mall , the mall is actually just above the train station 
It's good for people who come from cities to get to another destination in the meantime  they can visit  the central mall

We wandered among the shops and of course my friend had to buy something
the need for shopping is in her vain
Althought her wardrobe is full of clothes
 I'm not so easily tempted to buy a brand or garment till I need something really urgent to buy


The difference between Tel Aviv mall and my hometown mall is that  in tel aviv he is biger
 my legs are geting to hurt from ups and downs between the floors and the stores
back home  my feet were swollen from walking I think I burned 1000 calories with a walking
that is good news the bed news day after i couldnt move
but we had a lot of fun and joy


Here are some pictures from the mall captured at night






  








תגובות